August 11, 2011

:: Essence products?? ::


I went to KL last weekend for a short getaway. So as usual, I must make a trip to my favorite stores which are not here in Miri such as MAC, F21, Divas etc. Even in KL, I will drop by at Guardian and Watson's to check out their item because some of the items or products are not available in Miri's. I was lucky that we get a hotel nearby to Bintang Walk as it was surrounded by all megamall such as Pavillion, Lot 10, Low Yat, Sungai Wang, Times Square, Fahrenheit and Sephora. So, walking is just a distance away;)


To cut a long story short, I went to Sungai Wang Watson's store and went to the beauty section where I found this brand 'Essence'. At first, I thought it was another cheap brand stuff but out of curiosity, I went and checked it out. As I was browsing, I was familiar with l/g which I saw few beauty bloggers do some review about it - Stay With Me. I was happy and grabbed it immediately. As usual, then I will check the price tag. OMG..all of the items are seriously cheap and affordable, the price range is RM4.90 - RM20.  But then I was afraid that the quality would dissapoint me then, thus I only get few items which is the l/g and the blush ( a MUST!) So, here is the First purchase...
:: 1st Essence's products::

 2 Blushes - Adorable and Secret It-girl (RM12.90 each),  3 Stay With Me l/g - Me and my icecream, My favorite milkshake and Candy bar and Essence XXXL Shine lipgloss in Bubble Bath. (RM9.90 each)

When I returned to hotel that day, I was curious about this brand so I go and have a date with Mr. Google.
I found the official website about it HERE and there is not much information about this brand aside form it's Made from Germany, not tested against animal and it offering an affordable price with a good quality. After reading few blogs about this products and much contemplating, I decided to go for another purchase before return to Miri (afterall, the price is very cheapppppp~~)

Now, aside form Sungai Wang's Watson's Store, Essence also available at the sidewalk shop near LOT 10 which is COCiCOCi.This shop selling almost every product from Essence from make ups to skincare, to pedi and manicure stuffs. I was extremely excited!!
::2nd Essence haul!::
I'm getting few items which some of them are recommended to get and some are because I like it!:) More lippies and 'I Love Cotton Candy' Stay with Me l/g, nail polishes, another blush (which was not available at the Watson's store earlier on) and the cream eyeliner (there are even swearing on this product that it is better than MAC fluidline..emmm, can't wait to try)

I'm going to do a review and swatches of this haul soon! :)
:: upside -down??


* Rant:: now I started to get fed-up with this uploading picture thingy, can somebody tell me how to rotate this pic????? ;/

till the next post,
xoxo

No comments: