September 12, 2011

:: Haul!! MAC Me Over collection! :)::

Hai everyone! New MAC collection was released on early September  - yup, you heard me. MAC Me Over collection and the new addition to the family which is Pro-long wear (foundation, concealer, lipgloss, lip liner and eyeshadow). Since I was at KL, I've made a frequent visit to MAC store and I always end up with few things when walked out from store (hubby just sigh:P)
This is the Haul! based on my 3 times visits in just a week!!haha
I was lucky to be in KL last month and able to get my hands on these stuffs  ( and be able to swatch it personally). I know it is a huge collection released and trust me, i'll be broke by the end of the month if i am getting what i want which is almost everything. But anyway, I am glad that i was there so i can pick my limited edition collection, personal favorites and some pro long wear items too..

:: MAC ME OVER Collection ::
since this is a massive haul, I'm going to do a bit review swatch for MAC Me Over collection first;)

::Eyeshadow::
:: Carbonized, Myhtical & Moleskin ::

:: the first 3 on the left is on UDPP and the last 3 is swatch alone..not much obvious right??..emm::  
 Swatches:: Carbonized, Mythical and Moleskin

I am a neutral shades lover so getting these 3 color is a must! Carbonised would be perfect to create a smokey look and to darken the crease area - would be great substitute for Carbon, perhaps:) Mythical is not a brown tone based, it's more to burgundy shade- kind of similar to MAC Mythology. Moleskin - a matte brown color, similar to skin color  - would be nice to be used all around eyelid area. I am pleased with the 3 e/s that i get:)

:: Cream Color Based ::
:: Seaside::
:: Swatches::
Gorgeous right??  a frosty shade of soft pink-brown shade... certainly great as a based for eyeshadow.
:: Blushes::
:: Stunner (satin) ::
::Equilibrium::
:: Swatches:: Stunner and Equilibrium::
The gorgeous blush shades by MAC again..i am in love with both! Stunner is a very beautiful pink shade - very soft, gives a very nice sheen of pink on cheeks..I am in LOVE. Using this blush ever since i owned it..this is my favorite product of the month! Equilibrium is just nice as a bronzer and and for contouring, not a avid user of a bronzer but having this is just another great additional to my blushes collection:)

That's all for now. I'm going to share about my other products of this haul next time.

till the next post,
xoxo

No comments: