December 9, 2009

:: NYX 10 Colour Eyeshadow and For Your Eyes Palettes swatches and reviews::

I received this palette end of October but i only can blog about it now since i managed to take pictures and do swatches last night. Ya, i know..i've been missing the whole November due to my job and my camera brokedown. like i said, i try my best to blog about my long overdue haul..


I bought three NYX eyeshadow palette which are:
  • NYX 10 Colour Eyeshadow Palette  -  ROMANCE and JAZZ NIGHT
  • NYX For Your Eyes Only - SMOKEY EYE

 



Here's the short reviews and swatches:

NYX 10 Colour Eyeshadow Palette
ROMANCE


Swatches:

 Romance is totally my favorite~ i can wear it to work and it's simply wearable. The colour is not that strong but bold enough to be noticed. i love shade #10 and i wear it underneath my brow. it has that perfect amount of shimmer to make my eyes pop. So far, this is my favorite palette and i almost use it everyday..BIG THUMBS UP!

JAZZ NIGHT


Swatches:


i was thinking of getting VERSUS palette at first but i change the order last minute to this palette because it has more colours than Versus (VERSUS mainly purple and brown colours in it). this palette allow me to vary and mix-n-match colors;) it has more tones -purple, blue, brown, black, beige and white.

NYX For Your Eyes Only
SMOKEY EYES

 Swatches:

 true to its name..its really 'SMOKEY~'! all the colours are mainly dark and perfect colour combination to do that dark smokey look~ and yes, this palette is very pigmented and lasting as well. this palette is ABSOLUTELY superb to create that smokey eyes;) Highly-recommended!!

My says:

I'm liking all the three palettes and it's well-pigmented~ it runs smooth upon application and in terms of lasting, it won't decrease if primer is used (im using UDPP prior using this e/s)

Plus, it's just a small and compact which suitable for travelling and put in handbag for re-touch up later. 
*I didn't use the sponge applicator and i throw it away (in which u can see the Romance palette that the brush is not there). this is because i prefer to use my own brushes to apply the eyeshadow.

Price : I bought these during spree. It $8 USD, which roughly about RM30 -RM34 but i bought this during sales for RM28. Not bad, uh?

my verdict..well, go and grab one!i'm LOVING all the three palettes!
im thinking of getting another palette which i've been eyeing on already..it's one of the bestseller palette~teehee;p

till then,
xoxo

No comments: