August 1, 2011

:: MAC Surf Baby ::

MAC Surf Baby collection was released a month ago and I love the packaging so much. Since it was LE, I managed to get few items from the collection.
MAC SURF BABY LE COLLECTION
:: MAC Surf Baby - my haul + pigment samples ::
:: Love the packaging!::
I got myself l/s - Naturally Eccentric, Strange Potion l/g, Sun Blonde e/s and My Paradise cheek blush. The MUA was so nice and gave me sample of stacked pigments. (I don't know the color because it was not indicated)

I know this collection was so overdue and there are already gazillion swatches and reviews made on the Internet, now let's add another short one;)


:: Swatches and Short Reviews::

'My Paradise' Cheek Powder
:: * IDK this is upside down and it cannot be rotate...erggghh*
:: Swatches of the color, 'hibiscus' and mixed together::
:: Swatches with brush::
This is a really beautiful and the blush design and pattern is unique. However, i think the gold shimmer actually not that really intriguing to me because like i said, I'm not a fan of shimmer blusher for daily use. Thus, I tend to swirl my brush on the coral side and a slight swipe on the gold side and tap it off before applying in on my cheek. The color is more to coral-orangey and just perfect for summer;)

'Sun Blonde' eyeshadow

:: Finger swatch::
:: Swatches -  with UDPP, nothing. MAC Painterly::
I'm not really a fan of yellow eyeshadow besides Gorgeous Gold that i owned. I read a lot of reviews that this yellow is a bit interesting and differ than any yellow/gold eyeshadow. Besides, I can pair it together with brown and green eyeshadow.

' Naturally Eccentric' & 'Strange Potion' lippies
:: Strange Potion l/g::
:: Naturally Eccentric l/s::
:: Naturally Eccentric & Strange Potion together ::
Again ,another nude lipstick and Naturally Eccentric is really pale on me to be used alone on lip. Hence, since I missed 'Strange Potion' l/p from Venomous Villain collection previously, I was glad that MAC re-promote this l/g again for this collection and finally I can get my hand on this one;)

This 2 lippies are really great when paired together because Naturally Eccentric enhances Strange Potion color on my lip.

Overall, this collection is another great packaging and wonderful colors by MAC.

No comments: