August 9, 2011

:: MAC Semi Precious Pt.3 . . LIPPIES!!

This is what i get from this collection:
:: MAC Semi Precious Cremesheen Glass::
:: Pure Indulgence (top) and Natural Flare (bottom) ::
 This is my first cremesheen l/g and I must say, I am really impressed with it.I never bother about this l/g because it is kind of pricy (RM80 for a l/g - emmmmm~~ now, where is my NYX l/g??) First, the texture is smooth. Next,not that sticky and yes,it makes my lip looks so luscious~!:D I'm starting to like this cremesheen!
 :: Pure Indulgence (LE) ::
*sorry..can't be rotated;(
:: swatches on lip ::
Pure Indulgence in a limited edition from this collection and it is milky pink for me. I was afraid that it would make my lip looks pale, however surprisingly this color do fine on me. I can wear it alone or pair it l/s.

:: Natural Flame::
*still cannot be rotated
:: Swatches on lip::
Natural Flare is slightly to peach-brown color, which may looks kind of nude on lip. I usually pair this together with 'Lush Amber' l/s to enhance the look/shade.

 ::MAC Lipstick::
 As for l/s, I'm getting this 2 shades and both are lustre finishes.

:: Gem of Roses (LE) ::
:: Gem of Roses::
:: Swatches on lip::
This is a very beautiful pink-range of shade. It reminds me of a blooming flower. I love this color!!
I should have bought back-ups for this *sigh*

:: Lush Amber (LE)::
:: Lush Amber::
:: Swatches on lip::
A very sheer nude peach color which can be seen on my lips where the color is barely there.

 Final swatch on hand;)
:: Gem of Roses, Lush Amber, Pure Indulgence & Natural Flare::


Overall, I am loving this collection and happy with what I get although I missed the MSFN 'Rose Quartz' because it was OOS. TOO BAD!

till the next post,
xoxox


No comments: