July 4, 2010

:: Sleek Storm Divine Palette & NYX Champange and Caviar swatches::


I've heard a lot of raves about Sleek eye palette and it is UK brand. So, MBS was running a spree for SleekMakeup and i took a chance to get one for myself. All the palette looks promising and nice but I had my eye glued to Storm Divine because it has better shades to offer and i like palette can give me better options if I'm about to use one..


::the ingredients::

 :: Sleek Storm i-Divine palette::
(i try my best to capture picture to show the true color and these are the closest one)
~Swatches~
  :: Finger swatch::
:: swatches according to the color order on the palette::

It's super pigmented (as can be seen on the pics) and I am in love with the palette. It's worth it!! I strongly recommend this palette!:) I bought this during spree for RM47.40..affordable, nuff said!

::NYX Champagne and Caviar ::
still remember this post?  which i had mentioned about the bestseller NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow palette which i want. well, i present to you that is the ONE that i am talking about! I am one happy girl that finally i can get my hand on this;)
Why it is the bestseller? See for yourself..
::under normal daylight::
:: with flash::
 ::the swatches  -according to the order of the palette::

this is the best palette if u want to get one from NYX..it's suitable for day look, night look, smokey, natural...shimmer or matte,all are in one palette! I grab this palette more often compare to the other three NYX palette that i already own..i really like this palette. I suggest using UDPP or primer to make the color stand out and lasts..

You can refer this post, if u want in an depth review by me about NYX 10 Eyeshadow palette;)

till then,
xoxo

No comments: