August 23, 2010

:: STAGE -Nail polishes and Polish Remover ::

Hopefully i can  get this done soon..so,this post is about STAGE polishes and the polish remover which was recommended by the MUA..
:: Nail polishes and polish remover ::
:: Pretty, Delicious, Captivating ::
:: Pretty ::
:: Normal Light ::

:: DELICIOUS ::
my love~


:: CAPTIVATING ::

My verdict::
Yes!! I'm loving the texture and the quality. True to its color and the application on nail is smooth. I love their nail polishes. However, the down side of its is it does not offer wide range of  color thus making choices limited.

Pretty is pearly pink sheer on the first coat, however, for the next two coats it comes out pretty decent.
Delicious is my favorite among all. Somehow , it like how its appear and looks on my hand and make my finger slightly longer nad slender. I like the peachy coral color;)
Captivating is a beautiful deep dark red. As can be seen from the pictures, it's another vampy shade and i like how it looks like in my toenails.

Now, the polish remover. This is my HG polish remover  for now. It done an amazing job and only need a swipe to take the color off. Amazingly! No hassle - which i like. The scent is nice and not to empowering like typical nail polish remover. The MUA was strongly advising me to get this and she said it is way better than the drugstore brand. Since it was RM10, i decided to get it, plus i was running out of polish remover atm.

Retail price is RM39 for nail polish and RM18 for the polish remover. But I got mine for RM10 each because i bought the item 'with purchase'.;) Great deal!!

I would definitely get more of the polishes and restock the remover before the sales end;)

ok, now i only have one more item from Stage to review - Opening Act Complexion Enhancer

till then,
xoxo

No comments: