December 24, 2009

:: MAC for Christmas!! ::

i just couldn't express how much i just love December~ and just 2 days before xmas i received my MAC gifts from my boyfriend and i managed to get myself some of MAC's as well. So, basically im getting myself MAC as a gift for myself;)


Things that i get for myself:
MAC 187 Brush
MAC MSFN in Medium
MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Creme D'nude

My boyfriend gifts:
MAC Magic, Mirth and Mischief Kit Collection - Hocus Pocus Colorful Face Kits
MAC Frost Lipstick in Angel


owh dear~ i just thrilled!! i can't wait to do fotd with all of these;)

MAC 187 Brush

 


i just gotta to have this stippling brush..immediately! i've been using my CS Pink Duo Fiber Powder Brush and i hate it! it keep on shedding everytime i used it and i just irritate me to see it shed on my face while applying my foundation~ but, the it gives a airbrush effect for foundation stippling techniques tho..but now i can put it aside and used it for blushes application for the natural flushed look.
and now i have my MAC 187, i can't wait to see the airbrush effect on my face later..flawless and smooth finished face is what we all want for Xmas day right??hehe


MAC MSFN in Medium

 
 

i noticed that those who uses MSFN gives that natural and 'clean' effect on face and uses this to set foundation. i just like on how it shown on those beauty bloggers and make up guru whose uses this for their fotd. It gives that healthy glow and nice finished. I'm getting this instead of ligh medium (although it is said to  suit well for NC20)because the reviews says Medium should be suitable for those NC20 for more natural and 'safe' shade. it's sheer and not that pigmented so it'll be okay;)


MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Creme D'Nude

 
 

Nude lips is totally sexy right?? hehe I'm getting this because i've heard it's a nice nude colour, suitable for that smokey look and it is the bestselling shade. the texture is creamy and glide smoothly on lip. this shade is described as pale muted peach beige and i have to compare this with my NYX Round Lipstick in Circe and NYX Black Label l/s in Nude later later;)


The Bf's gifts:

He's been asking for me what i want for xmas  and here's the sorta conversation:


bf: what do want for your xmas gifts?

me:nothing would make me happier if u could get me MAC' 
bf:emm..which one?'
me:just get me the lipstick and the blushes
bf: what colours? *emm..sound so typically boy he asked me the 'colour' instead of the'shade'
* this is the point where i think let him choose or i choose then he buy. if he choose, i afraid he might chose the wrong shades and i end up getting disappointing. so, to avoid disappointment, i let him know my long wanting shades..so both of us will be happy at the end of the day..teehee;p
me: for lipstick, get me Angel and for blush get me Well-Dressed.
bf: okay~


Well, he get me the right l/s and im surprised that he get the holiday collection kits. i didn't expect him to get the face kit since it's quite pricey. but i'm not complaining, instead im so happy, content and GLAD!!


MAC Frost L/s in Angel

 
 
 

One of the bestselling shades as well and it's Kim Kardashion fav. l/s. The colour described as soft pink and frost. I totally in LOVE with this shade and it's great for everyday look;)


MAC Hocus Pocus Colorful Face Kits (Holiday Collection 2009)

 
 
 

OMG~ i love this face kits! i gotta thanks my bf for this wonderful gifts and the shades are SUPERB..im loving it!! instead of getting a blush, i got three blushes in one kit! thanks a lot dear..love ya so much!!

the shades:
Pretty Baby - Soft baby pink
Sunsparked Pearl - Frost warm beige w/ pearl
Peachykeen - Midtone peach w/ pearl

i can't wait to use these!! 

Thank you Lord for this blessed XMAS~
Life is just getting better, isn't it??


till then,
xoxo




No comments: